SIECUS affirms that sexuality is a fundamental part of being human, one that is worthy of dignity and respect. We advocate for the right of all people to accurate information, comprehensive education about sexuality, and sexual health services. SIECUS works to create a world that ensures social justice and sexual rights.
If you are a member of the media and have questions, comments, or would like more information on SIECUS, please contact Monica Rodriguez at (212) 819-9770 ext. 305.
Click here for past releases.
- Now Available - Fiscal Year 2011 SIECUS State Profiles!
- Register for TISHE! The summer Training Institute for Sexual Health Education
- College-level sexuality textbooks - suggestions from the field
- Winter/Spring 2013 SIECUS Developments
- Standards, Standoffs, and the Hidden Curriculum: A Summary Report on Sexuality Education Controversies, 2011 - 2012
- Senate Appropriations Committee Maintains Teen Pregnancy Prevention Funding; Falls Short in Providing Much-Needed HIV Prevention Funding for Young People
- Groundbreaking National Sexuality Education Standards Released
- Creating a Sexually Healthy America: SIECUS Strategic Plan 2012-2016